Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm a Loopy Groupie!

With this being my sixth order at the Loopy Ewe, I am now an official Loopy Groupie! :) My new status meant a cool Loopy Ewe tote bag and a skein of OnLine sock yarn. I've never tried the OnLine yarn and while it is definitely not a skein in my usual colors, I know that someone will love a pair of socks made from it very much.

So what exactly did my sixth purchase consist of? Why Apple Laine Apple Pie (in dusk? perhaps? I'm too lazy to go check the tag), Claudia Handpainted (in Oops!), Scarlet Fleece It's Tubular X 2 (in Claret and I LOVE it), and the so very bright OnLine. ;) (Can anyone read the label on this brand?????)

Labels:

7 comments:

At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:52:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Yay for free gifts. Looks like a great variety. Hope you enjoy knitting it all up. =)

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your groupie status! Such beautiful yarns you chose. I've got three more purchases to go, which shouldn't be very hard to do!

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

drools yummmm Claudias!!!

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:26:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

YAY! I had the cutest stitch marker in my last order, and I'm not far behind you, Kelli. I'll be a Groupie before long.

Great purchases.

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:10:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Loopy groupie. That's so cute.

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Nifty! :)

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:10:00 PM, Blogger Sheri at The Loopy Ewe said...

We love having you as a Loopy Groupie, Kelli! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home